Villupuram DHS Recruitment 2023: Villupuram District Health Society, National Health Mission (TN NHM) Recruitment has issued a job announcement for Staff Nurse recruitment in Villupuram District Health Society, National Health Mission (TN NHM). Candidates’ educational qualification for the above post is B.Sc Nursing. Candidates can apply offline after reading the detailed information mentioned in the notification.
Candidates visit the official website https://villupuram.nic.in. After applying, the candidates are selected on a merit basis and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email. The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly. Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by candidates with equal educational qualifications. Candidates must fulfill the eligibility conditions before their application shall be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of Villupuram DHS Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Villupuram District Health Society, National Health Mission (TN NHM)|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse|
Villupuram DHS Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
Villupuram District Health Society, National Health Mission (TN NHM) invited offline applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, of Staff Nurses. Qualified and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below.
Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
Eligibility Criteria for Villupuram DHS Recruitment, 2023
Candidates interested in applying can see the eligibility criteria below. One of the essential things to know before applying for the post is the educational qualification.
|1||Staff Nurses,||Candidates should possess a diploma in GNM/ B.Sc Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing with Integrated Curriculum registered under TN Nursing Council from a recognized university/ institution.|
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Staff Nurses,||50 years|
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Staff Nurses,||Rs. 18000/-|
How to apply for Villupuram DHS Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates can visit the official website https://villupuram.nic.in to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only the Offline mode of application will be accepted and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates must have a valid personal active email id all the information related to the recruitment process will be sent to their registered email id throughout the process.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number for all information sent to that number via SMS.
- Candidates should take the application form’s printout after completing the application process for further reference.
- Candidates can check the official notification for more details.
- Address: The Executive Secretary/ Deputy Director of Health Services, District Health Society, O/o The Deputy Director of Health Services, Villupuram District – 605 602.
Dates to Remember
Official Website: Click here
Villupuram DHS Recruitment FAQs
1. Who can apply for Villupuram DHS Recruitment 2023?
Candidates should possess a GNM/B.Sc in Nursing from any of the recognized universities or institutions that can apply for this recruitment.
2. What is the mode of application for Villupuram DHS Recruitment 2023?
The mode of application is offline.
3. When is the last date to apply for Villupuram DHS Recruitment 2023?
31.01.2023 is the last date.