LIC Recruitment 2023: Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment has issued a job announcement for Apprentice Development Officers recruitment in Life Insurance Corporation of India. Candidates’ educational qualification for the above post is LIC Agent Category and LIC Employees Category. Candidates can apply online after reading the detailed information mentioned in the notification.
Candidates visit the official website https://licindia.in. After applying, the candidates are selected on a merit basis and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email. The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly. Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by candidates with equal educational qualifications. Candidates must fulfill the eligibility conditions before their application shall be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of LIC Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Post Name||Apprentice Development Officers|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
LIC Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
Life Insurance Corporation of India invited online applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, of Apprentice Development Officers. Qualified and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below.
Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
|1||Apprentice Development Officers||9394|
Zone Wise Vacancies Details
|Division||No of Posts|
|North||Ajmer, Amritsar, Bikaner, Chandigarh, Delhi, Jaipur-1,2, Jalandhar, Jodhpur, Karnal, Ludhiana, Rohtak, Shimla, Srinagar, and Udaipur||1216|
|North Central||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, dehradun, Faizabad, Gorakhpur, haldwani, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, and Varanasi||1033|
|Central||Bhopal, Bilaspur, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Raipur, Satna, Shahdol||561|
|East||Asansol, Bardhaman, Bongaigaon, Guwahati, Howrah, Jalpaiguri, Jorhat, Kharagpur, KMDO-I, KMDO-I, KSDO and Silchar||1049|
|South Central||Cuddapah, Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Machilipatnam, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Secunderabad, Visakhapatnam, Warangal, Bangalore-I, Bangalore-II, Belgaum, Dharwad, Mysore, Raichur, Shimoga, Udupi||1408|
|Southern||Chennai I & II, Coimbatore, Madurai, Salem, Thanjavur, Tirunelveli, Vellore, Ernakulam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Thrissur, Trivandrum||1516|
|Western||Ahmedabad, Amravati, Aurangabad, Bhavnagar, Gandhinagar, Goa, Kolhapur, Mumbai I, II & IV, Nadiad, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune i & II, Rajkot, Satara, Surat, Thane, Vadodara||1942|
|East Central||Begusarai, Berhampur, Bhagalpur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack, Hazaribargh, Jamshedpur, Muzaffarpur, Patna-I, Patna-II and Sambalpur||669|
Eligibility Criteria for LIC Recruitment, 2023
Candidates interested in applying can see the eligibility criteria below. One of the essential things to know before applying for the post is the educational qualification.
|1||Apprentice Development Officers||Candidate’s eligibility for this recruitment is based on the
LIC Category, LIC Employees Category, and Others Category (Open Market).
LIC Employees Category
Others Category (Open Market).
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Apprentice Development Officers||21 to 30 years|
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1||Apprentice Development Officers||During the Training period, the Fixed stipend will be paid per month, as per the rules of LIC of India. (Approximately Rs. 51500/-)
LIC employee category: A Probationary Development Officer pay scale is Rs. 35650 – 2200(2) – 40050 – 2595(2) – 45240- 2645(17)- 90205 plus allowances and other benefits as per the rules in force.
For More details about the salary, candidates can check the official notification.
|1||Others (Open Market) category||Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
Phase II: Main Examination
|2||LIC agents||Phase-I: Single-Phase Examination
|3||LIC Employees category||Phase-I: Single-Phase Examination
|S.No||Name of the Community||Fee Details|
|1||SC/ST candidates||Rs. 100/-|
|2||Other than SC/ST candidates||Rs. 750/-|
How to apply for LIC Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates can visit the official website https://licindia.in to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only the Online mode of application will be accepted and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates must check that they have a good internet access facility with reasonable speed and facility to ensure the completion of the application process including the online payment fee.
- Candidates must have a valid personal active email id all the information related to the recruitment process will be sent to their registered email id throughout the process.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number for all information sent to that number via SMS.
- Candidates have to fill in all details including category, be correct in the online application and submit it only after ensuring that all details/particulars are correctly reflected in it. No change requested online application form will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates should take the application form’s printout after completing the application process for further reference.
Dates to Remember
Official Website: Click here
Official Notification: Click Here
LIC Recruitment FAQs
1. Who can apply for LIC Recruitment 2023?
Candidates should possess a Graduate from any of the recognized universities or institutions that can apply for this recruitment.
2. What is the mode of application for LIC Recruitment 2023?
The mode of application is online.
3. When is the last date to apply for LIC Recruitment 2023?
10.02.2023 is the last date.