Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Indian Navy Recruitment has issued a job announcement for the 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) course commencing recruitment in Indian Navy. Candidates’ educational qualification for the above post is 10th/12th std/ B.E/ B.Tech. Candidates can apply online after reading the detailed information mentioned in the notification.
Candidates visit the official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. After applying, the candidates are selected on a merit basis and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email. The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly. Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by candidates with equal educational qualifications. Candidates must fulfill the eligibility conditions before their application shall be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of Indian Navy Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Indian Navy|
|Post Name||10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) course commencing|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
Indian Navy invited online applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, of 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) course commencing. Qualified and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below.
Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
|10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) course commencing|
|2||Executive and Technical branch||30|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Recruitment, 2023
Candidates interested in applying can see the eligibility criteria below. One of the essential things to know before applying for the post is the educational qualification.
|1||10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) course commencing||Candidates should possess Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 pattern) or its equivalent examination from any board with atleast 70% aggregate marks in Physics, chemistry and mathematics (PCM) and atleast 50% marks in English (Either in Class X or Class XII).
Candidates who have appeared for JEE (Main)- 2022 exam (for B.E/B.Tech) can apply for this recruitment.
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission) course commencing||Born between 02 Jan 2004 and 01 Jul 2006 (both dates inclusive).|
- IHQ MoD (Navy) reserves the right to fix the cut-off for shortlisting of applications for SSB based on JEE (Main) candidates are required to fill their Rank as per Common Rank List (CRL) in the application. SSB interviews for shortlisted candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/ Bhopal/Kolkata/ Visakhapatnam from Mar 2023 onwards.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for the SSB interview through e-mail and SMS (provided by candidates in their application form). Candidates are advised not to change their e-mail/ mobile number till the selection process is over.
- Change of SSB Centre for examination/ interview is not permissible under any circumstances.
- Candidates are to download the call-up letter on receiving intimation from IHQ MoD (N) via SMS/email (provided by candidates in their application). Any correspondence regarding the change of SSB dates should be addressed to the call-up officer of the concerned SSB on receipt of the call-up letter.
- No compensation is admissible in case of any injury sustained as a result of tests during SSB interviews.
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates can visit the official website https://www.joinindiannavy.gov.in to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only the Online mode of application will be accepted and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates must check that they have a good internet access facility with reasonable speed and facility to ensure the completion of the application process including the online payment fee.
- Candidates must have a valid personal active email id all the information related to the recruitment process will be sent to their registered email id throughout the process.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number for all information sent to that number via SMS.
- Candidates have to fill in all details including category, be correct in the online application and submit it only after ensuring that all details/particulars are correctly reflected in it. No change requested online application form will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates should take the application form’s printout after completing the application process for further reference.
Dates to Remember
Official Website: Click here
Indian Navy Recruitment FAQs
1. Who can apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023?
Candidates should possess a 10th/12th std/B.E/B.Tech from any of the recognized universities or institutions that can apply for this recruitment.
2. What is the mode of application for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023?
The mode of application is online.
3. When is the last date to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023?
12.02.2023 is the last date.