CISF Recruitment 2023: Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment has issued a job announcement for Constable/ Driver, Constable/ (Driver-Cum-Pump-Operator) (i.e. Driver for fire services) recruitment in Central Industrial Security Force. Candidates’ educational qualification for the above post is Matriculation. Candidates can apply online after reading the detailed information mentioned in the notification. Kindly get a job notification from our website.
Candidates visit the official website https://www.cisfrectt.in. After applying, the candidates are selected on a merit basis and the same should be informed to the selected candidates through email. The shortlisted candidates should be prepared strictly. Based on the vacancy notified in the official notification to be filled by candidates with equal educational qualifications. Candidates must fulfill the eligibility conditions before their application shall be accepted. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Highlights of CISF Recruitment 2023
|Organization Name||Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)|
|Post Name||Constable (Driver), Constable/DCPO|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
CISF Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
Central Industrial Security Force invited online applications from eligible and willing candidates for the post, of Constable (Driver), Constable/DCPO. Qualified and wished candidates can read the information carefully. Candidates can check the vacancy details below.
Consequently, the number of vacancies for each vacancy has been updated below. Before applying, the applicant should gather as much information as possible.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Vacancy|
Eligibility Criteria for CISF Recruitment, 2023
Candidates interested in applying can see the eligibility criteria below. One of the essential things to know before applying for the post is the educational qualification.
|1||Constable (Driver), Constable/DCPO||
|S.No||Post Name||Age Limit|
|1||Constable (Driver),||21 to 27 years|
|2||Constable/DCPO||21 to 27 years|
|S.No||Post Name||Salary Details|
|1||Constable (Driver),||Pay Level – 3 (Rs. 21700 to 69100/-)|
|2||Constable/DCPO||Pay Level – 3 (Rs. 21700 to 69100/-)|
- Physical Standard Test/ Physical Efficiency Test/ Documentation/ Trade Test
- OMR base / CBT Mode written examination
- Detailed Medical Examination.
|1||UR, EWS, and OBC candidates||Rs. 100/-|
How to apply for CISF Recruitment 2023?
- Candidates can visit the official website https://www.cisfrectt.in to get detailed information about the recruitment process.
- Only the Online mode of application will be accepted and no other mode of application will be rejected.
- Candidates must check that they have a good internet access facility with reasonable speed and facility to ensure the completion of the application process including the online payment fee.
- Candidates must have a valid personal active email id all the information related to the recruitment process will be sent to their registered email id throughout the process.
- Applicants must provide a valid mobile number for all information sent to that number via SMS.
- Candidates have to fill in all details including category, be correct in the online application and submit it only after ensuring that all details/particulars are correctly reflected in it. No change requested online application form will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates should take the application form’s printout after completing the application process for further reference.
Dates to Remember
Official Website: Click here
CISF Recruitment FAQs
1. Who can apply for CISF Recruitment 2023?
Candidates should possess a Matriculation from any recognized university or institutions that can apply for this recruitment.
2. What is the mode of application for CISF Recruitment 2023?
The mode of application is online.
3. When is the last date to apply for CISF Recruitment 2023?
22.02.2023 is the last date.